|Name||Room Category||Description||Per Room / Per Night(Room Night Only)|
|The Family Cottage||Cottage||2 King Size Beds||19800|
|Master's Bedroom||Suite||1 King Size Bed & 1 Single Bed||13900|
|Guest Bedroom||Suite||1 King Size Bed & 1 Queen Size Bed||12900|
|The Attic||Suite||1 King Size Bed & 1 Single Bed||12900|
|The Long House||Cottage||1 King Size Bed||12900|
|He For She||Suite||1 King Size Bed & 1 Queen Size Bed||12900|
|Single's Bedroom||Single||1 Single Bed||6500|
|Three Steps Down||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|Front Room||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|Deck Room||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|Morning Sun||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|Black Roof||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|White Room||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|Writer's Corner||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|Next Door||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|The Studio||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|The Study||Deluxe||1 King Size Bed||7800|
|Breakfast At Te Aroha||Rs.800/- per person|
|Lunch At Te Aroha||Rs.1200/- per person|
|Dinner At Te Aroha||Rs.1200/- per person|
All the above rates are excluding taxes. Taxes would be as per the actual.
Terms & Conditions
- Check-In Time: 1400 hrs., Check-Out Time: 1200 hrs.
- Rates are valid from 1st April 2021 till 31st March 2022. The rates however do not apply for the period from 24 December, 2021 to 7 January, 2022 (both dates included) and dates on which special packages events have been planned (announced or yet to be announced).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner comprise of a buffet with a pre set menu.
- Set breakfast is offered on a fixed charge of INR800.00 per person; set lunch is offered on a fixed charge of INR1200.00 per person; and set dinner is offered on a fixed charge of INR1200.00 per person.
- Children below 5 years of age are permitted to stay free of charge. However, charges would be applicable in case an extra bed is required.
- All applicable government taxes and levies are payable over and above the indicated rates.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens and foreigners resident in India.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates indicated above cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- The resort does not serve liquor. The guests are free to carry their own liquor. In such cases, the resort charges corkage of INR 200.00 per bottle.
- Children and third adult are not entertained in The Long House and Three Steps Down are for couple’s only.
- The resort offers special packages for senior corporate executive group stays and retreats. The resort can sleep up to 40 adults without extra beds.
- All guest rooms, restaurant, lobby, lounges and common rooms are non- smoking. The resort has designated areas for smoking. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the no-smoking areas. A one-time charge of INR5000.00 (per room) towards additional maintenance shall be levied on guests who smoke in non-designated areas.
- We discourage guests from playing loud music, to prevent inconvenience to the other guests.
- Parents and attendants are responsible for the safety of the accompanying children who may need supervision in some sections of the property.
- We are located in a remote area surrounded by harmless wild life. Birds, moths or other harmless wildlife creatures may enter guest rooms. The guests are requested not to panic and call the staff for assistance.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full payment is required to be made at the time of reservation.
- For cancellation made prior to 15 days of arrival (day of arrival included), a nominal charge of Rs.1000 will be applicable.
- For cancellation made between 15 days and before 7 days of the date of arrival (day of arrival included), a cancellation charge of 25% would be levied.
- For cancellations made within 7 days prior to date of arrival, 100% cancellation charge would be levied.
- Any change in the dates of reservation, shall be subject to availability. The decision of the management in this regard will be final.
- Please allow us up to 30 days to applicable refund of the advance deposit in the event of cancellation.
- The cancellation policies listed above are not valid during certain group bookings extended weekends and other times of the year. The guests will be notified of the cancellation policies for visits during these times, at the time of the reservation
- Please visit our Reservation and Cancellation Policy.
FOOD & BEVERAGES TIMINGS
- The Restaurant service timings: Breakfast is served from 08.30 am till 10.30 am, Lunch from 01.00 pm till 02.30 pm and Dinner from 08.00 pm till 10.00 pm.
- Meal timings are strictly observed and guests are expected to respect the timing.
- In-room dining service timings: 08.00 am to 07.00 pm.
- The restaurant and lounge service times are observed strictly. Guests are requested to cooperate.
- Please note that terms and conditions listed above are not exhaustive and must be read together with the terms and conditions listed on the website.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Delhi.