- We respect your right to privacy.
- Treepie Hospitality Private Limited (“Treepie” and/or “we”) collects personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This may include the following:
– personal and business information like your full name, date of birth, marital status, name of spouse, date of anniversary, address, contact information, etc.
– passport and visa information;
– identification document and/or address proof that you provide, viz. passport, driving licence, Aadhar card, etc.;
– guest stay information, including our hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, telephone numbers dialled, email id, faxes, telephone and other messages received;
– your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
– your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation;
– any information necessary to fulfil special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences, food allergies and/or medical information);
– medical / health information shared in order to avail any facilities at our hotels including but not limited to spa, swimming pool, adventure activities, gym, etc.;
– your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels, resorts, programmes and services;
– information collected through the use of closed-circuit television systems and other security systems;
– photographs; and
– any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
- Any personal information provided to Treepie by the guest shall be used to meet the requirement of law and policy and shared/disclosed to various local, state & national government authorities or as may be required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- The guest information may be used for internal training and analyses to enhance guest services and experience. We may also process your information because:
– We have a contract with you;
– You would have given us express permission to do so;
– We must have provided services to you after you have purchased something from us;
– We must have provided services to you because you have taken one of our offers; and
– To comply with the law.
- While we maintain complete confidentiality and respect for the privacy and security of guest information, Treepie shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by any unauthorised person or by artificial intelligence applied by various internet search engines.
- To personalise your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalising your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” from our website. We do not use “cookies” to collect personal information. “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.